First Time Brewer Set
This set includes everything you need to brew your first batch of beer at home. It includes an equipment starter kit, ingredient kit and two cases of beer bottles.
Equipment Starter Kit
You have three starter kit options to choose from ; Basic, Deluxe or Beast.
Brewers Best Basic Kit includes:
- 6.5 gallon Primary Fermenting Bucket w/ Lid
- 6.5 gallon Bottling Bucket w/ Spigot Easy
- Clean No-Rinse Cleanser
- Siphon and Bottling Set-up
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- Bottle Brush
- Twin Lever Bottle Capper
- Bucket Clip
- "Home Beer Making" Book
- Equipment Instructions
Brewers Best Deluxe Kit includes everything above, plus:
- 5 Gallon Carboy
- Drilled Universal Carboy Bung
- Lab Thermometer
- Brew Paddle
- Siphon Hose and Clamp
- Bottle Filler
Brewers Best "The Beast" Kit includes everything above, plus:
You can choose from any of the Brewer's Best Ingredient Kits. These kits will make 5 gallons of beer. Learn more about the Brewer's Best ingredient kits.
The kits include the malts, hops, yeast and other ingredients needed for making the beer recipe. There are kits for light, amber, or dark lagers and ales, wheat beers and even a gluten free beer.
You can choose from either 12 ounce or 22 ounce amber colored glass bottles.
You will receive two cases of bottles:
- 12 oz bottles - 48 Bottles (24 bottles/case) - total capacity of 576 ounces (4.5 gallons)
- 22 oz bottles - 24 Bottles (12 botles/case) - total capacity of 528 ounces (4.125 gallons)
NOTE: 60 bottle caps are include in with the ingredient kit.